ALMANOS is a 100% owned Ghanaian company that operates as:
- a construction and engineering company
- an international business development agency.
As an international business development agency, we provide customized solutions in order to assist our clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, generating value for all parties involved.
With the help of our strategic partner based in Portugal, we assist companies in entering or expanding into the Ghanaian market.
We offer a wide range of solutions including, international business development, market research, analysis and selection, market entry strategy, potential clients database, partnership search, dealership search, local office set-up, in-country market visits, trade show support, legal and tax support and commercial agency.
We also support Ghanaian companies and investors to find:
- foreign partners who add the financial and / or technical value needed to develop new businesses;
- suppliers that combine the quality of their products and services with competitive prices and reliability.
To deliver results-oriented and cost-effective solutions to help businesses and investors maximize their revenue, adding value and developing a sustainable growth and competitive edge.
- the most reliable construction and engineering company operating in Ghana
- the main bridge between Ghanaian and foreign companies and investors, helping them reducing uncertainty, time-to-market and costs on the development of new business
•Ethics and honesty
•Cooperation and commitment
•Trust and reliability
•We think and act as if we were part of the structure of our partners / clients
• Civil Engineer with 20 years of professional experience in some of the largest Portuguese and Brazilian engineering and construction companies
• About 12 years of experience as Project and Country Manager in West and Central Africa countries like Chad, Mauritania, Mali, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea and Ghana.
• Managed projects that totalize more than 500 km of roads and highways.
General Manager and responsible for the whole process of creation, organization and installation of a company in the construction industry in Ghana, namely:
- Official registration of the company in the competent Ghanaian entities
- Preparation of the Memorandum of Understanding and the Rules of Procedure Manual
- Obtaining licenses
- Procurement, budgeting, accounting, taxation, financing and study of sales prices
- Mobilization of the equipment and import process
- Administrative Procedures (HR, visas, insurance, social security, banks and marketing)
Sign up to receive information about us.
Copyright © 2019 ALMANOS - All rights reserved.